Monday, December 6, 2010

The Best things in Life are Free!!

I love, love, Shutterfly. Love it. I use their site several times a year. I have made photo books, thank you cards, birthday card and have just ordered regular prints. All have showed up on time or early, the order has always been correct and with fabulous quality. Shutterfly is running an amazing promo this month, 50 free holiday cards, go check it out.

I will say that as much as I love their photo book, I love their cards even more. I have made and sent tons of cards from their site and it is so quick, easy and cost efficient. I love to send thing to people that have meaning and these cards do just that. You can add your own pictures and text to the cute layouts. You can also send the cards straight to your loved ones. Here are a few of the layouts I love:

Pictures In Cocoa Christmas Card

Mod Snowflakes Story Christmas Card

Christmas Captions 

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card

 I am super excited to design my Christmas card. We have our Christmas pictures all ready to go into one of these great layouts. I just need to decide which one.

My sister-in-law has been calendars every year for family members that are super cute. There is so much fun/cute/sweet/amazing stuff on their site, it is great. So go check it out!

Shutterfly.com

No comments: